As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Live Seeds
3 X Bulbs x for Super Large Tropical Leaf Plants edoe Taro colocasia Elephant Ear cormsLive Seeds
- Please note that growing instructions will not be sent with the bulbs. Growing instructions, Please see in the discription.
Elephant Ear Plant Bulbs for Sale/Plants/Resistant/Rhizome/Ornamental/Gorgeous/Bedding/Potted/Pleasant-4 Bulbs,CAlasines
- Arrange the delivery as soon as possible to ensure that it will be delivered to your hands. If there is any problem with the package, please contact me in time and we will solve it for you. Elephant ears are large foliage plants that are great for decorating your garden and are also a favorite in indoor homes.
Plant form: Elephant ear plant bulbs. This plant symbolizes good fortune, wealth, a happy life and happiness. Soak the elephant ear bulbs in water for 12 to 24 hours before planting for faster germination.
3. Carbeth Plants
Around 30-40cm in Height, Gorgeous Air Purifying Plant, Alocasia Elephant Ear PlantCarbeth Plants
- Tropical plant - alocasia cuculatta is a form of tropical Elephant Ears that boast immense, spectacular foliage for planting in full sun to partial shade. Air purifying - Lush foliage will help to clense and purify your air.
Can go anywhere - they are a wonderful addition to any room in the home and are very easy to care for as a houseplant, be it in a hall, bedroom, living room. Stylish plant - bang on-trend as a houseplant it features upright, wing-shaped leaves and slowly develops a little trunk over time.
Alocasia Stingray Elephant Ear Plant for Home or Office | Rare Indoor PlantGardenersDream
- However, indirect light. Common name: Elephant Ear Plant. It's stem and leaves are beautiful and stand out in any environment. Plant supplied in a growers pot, decorative pot not included.
Plant advice: this plant should be should be placed in bright, due to its love of humidity, keeping the soil moist as to not let it dry out. Characteristics: the alocasia stingray plant is a rare and exotic plant. The plant has air-purifying qualities that it will use to remove any pollutants and make the room more pleasant where it is placed.
The leaves have a distinct point in them that resembles a Stingray, hence the name. Watering should be carried out once a week throughout the year, misting it with water in between those periods is recommended. Latin name: Alocasia macrorrhiza Stingray. Images are for illustrative purposes only.
5. CAMBRIDGE BEE
Alocasia Zebrina, Elephant Ear, Tiger Plant Indoor Houseplant 14cm Pot 40-50cm TallCAMBRIDGE BEE
- Its large leaves really stand out, but so do its beautiful zebra-like stems. The alocasia zebrina is a beautiful tropical plant. In 14cm Pot. Perfect gift for homeor office. In nature her leaves grow so big that Alocasias are often called the ‘elephant's ear’ plant.
Elephant Ear Colocasia esculenta Bulbs x 1 Conservatory Plant by Growtanical®GROWTANICAL
- Pot up in an 18" wide and deep pot using potting compost with the pointed end up and root down. It eventually reaches up to 1. 5m in height and 1. 5m spread. Plant 8-10 inches deep and water well.
Apply a balanced fertiliser when in growth. Keep just moist in winter. This listing is for 1 x colocasia elephant ear bulb this tuberous evergreen perennial grow large arrow-shaped rich green leaves with blades of up to 60cm.
7. Thompson & Morgan
Jewel Alocasia cuprea Mix Foliage Houseplants Amazonian Elephant's Ear Heart-Shaped Leaves Easy to Grow Your Own Indoor Jungle Tropical House Plants with 3X 6cm Potted Plants by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- Boasting bold, metallic green, prominent, but all produce, alocasia vary in colour from pale jade to glossy, heart-shaped leaves that taper to fine points, pretty veining and offer a striking silhouette.
Supplied as 3x Alocasia cuprea Mix 6cm potted plants. Place your alocasia in a bright spot with plenty of natural light but not in direct sunlight.
Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. Brighten your home or office with these stylish and contemporary houseplants! Great for yourself or to give as a gift, known as the ‘Jewel Alocasia’, these exotic foliage specimens are some of the most dramatic houseplants.
8. Live Seeds
3 x Bulb Super Large Tropical Leaf Plant Taro colocasia Elephant Ear esculentaLive Seeds
- If you still need our growing instructions, we are happy to help! Just ask please :. Please note that growing instructions will not be sent with the seeds as it’s easily available on Google. 3 x bulb super large tropical Leaf Plant Taro colocasia Elephant Ear esculenta.
9. Easy Plants
2 Alocasia Cucullata Elephant Ear Plant in 12cm grower pot Home Office Indoor PlantEasy Plants
- A little less in the winter, a little more in the summer, but preferably no large quantities in one go. Also known as buddha's hand it is believed to bring good fortune and is often kept in Buddhist temples across its native Thailand and Laos.
45-50cm tall including pot height in 12cm pot. Common names : chinese taro, Buddha's hand, Chinese ape, and hooded dwarf elephant ear.
The alocasia cucullata has beautiful heart shaped glossy green foliage with prominent veins on tall green stems. The plants thrive best with a constantly moist soil. The alocasia also likes being sprayed very regularly. You are welcome to buy 1, 2, 3 or 4 pots of Alocasia Cucullata Trunky in 12cm grower's pot.
10. Thompson & Morgan
Alocasia amazonica Elephant Ear Plant Indoor Potted House Plants Perfect Housewarming Gifts for Home or Office Exotic Shiny Dark Green Likes Warm Temperatures 1 x 11cm Pot by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- Thompson and morgan; 1 plant: supplied in 11cm Pot decorative pot in picture NOT included. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
Our potted house plants make a stylish look for your home, office, conservatory and other indoor spaces. Enjoys a warm, bright, yet shaded position in the home.
They make perfect housewarming gifts! A great mix of large and small, tall and short house plants. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Eye catching elephant-Ear-like leaves, marked with light green and silver veins.